Fearless

Fearless

Another book I've been reeeeeaaaaally glued to!! It's pretty exciting at the beginning, and emotional throughout (somewhat), and the plot is just pretty cool(: something new to me, something I've never really read before(: I do recommend this book to bookworms out there! :D :D It's.. "Fearless", as you can see, by Francine Pascal.

Well, a little update, I'm on to Book IV or V of psalms I think. haha I forgot :p it's either one, definitely 100++ but I can't remember where I stopped at exactly... And I'm finally at the last lesson for my study on 1 & 2 Tim and Titus qt material/book.

SO.. poly life, yes. hmm.. need to keep up! I've got a test on monday, and it'll be on the usually ear-training stuff like singing the interval of a random note played on the keyboard, singing solfege one scale up or down, etcetc. And the keys part which consists of playing the first page of "Melody", playing the scales of A and Eb major, preparatory exercises 170 or 171 and finally.. cadences! Yupp, the cadences one is the additional one for this week! Gotta practice that tomorrow night :p Oh yes! And a presentation to prepare as well, a presentation where I'll have to work with partner, pick a song with m2, m3, tritone, m6, m7 ssss inside the - particular measure of the - song and analyze it, talk about the intervals, etcetcetc.

-.- so many things to be done by monday. ah well.

And... next up! is music theory! There'll be a test on key signatures on Tuesday! :s I've more or less studied it and left the major and minor circle thingy which I pretty much not have a clue on that... gotta do some researchin' :p there's something else on tuesday too.. oh yes! the cause of me and my friends staying back on monday to work on some composition for tuesday... where we will be video-ed... right.... we've gotta work on some.. really bombastic words relating to "texture". Hmm.

AAAAANNNNDDDDDD... LAST... two-ly! I've to work on GenEd video.. like finding more sources and stuff like that, in preparation for my assessment (presentation) on week 5/6. Ten minutes. oh man ._."

and FINALLY, editing this really really irritating voice wav thingy. whaaaaaarrrtever. -.-
I'll probably just quote something from the EXPECTED/but Not expected result: And that is because people do Not realize that we did Not do the right thing.


THE END.

Comments