Still in html

Gah.. I'm still in html mode. Hmm.. I've had a pretty gloom day today. Lots of hiccup-ing and soaking of facts. And so I explored dictionary.com. yes, I did. I actually explored dictionary.com, of all apps. Then I came across the word chimer.. something. and I thought it was chimerie but there was no such word. It was really familiar.. And so I went to my poem blog to check. My very first poem that I wrote. ah, so it was chimerical! I like to use the phrase > "chimerical terrestrial reverie" hehe yeah partly because it sounds chim, and well, they're literally three words that mean almost the same thing and can be used consecutively! :O

Oh yeah, why was today a gloomy day? That's cos lessons started and ended off with chinese =.= Well, I'm sure the weather played a part in it too. My head was always being attracted to the table for the first few hours of the day :S but I managed to pull through! :D

Alright. I suffer from short-term memory I think. I really planned to write about something, and I'm pretty sure I'd write an essay of 1000 words at least - without my rubbish, that is, haha! gah. I hope I'll remember it some other day. Till then, I've got stuff to revise: chinese(oral) and chem(speed of reaction) by this wednesday! :S And I've got to do a geography question on 'impacts of tourism' by next monday..

I'd be missing tine this friday again due to extra guzheng practice.. I'd also be late for ye as my gz prac would be from 1-5pm.. Hmm.. heard there's prayer walk this sat.. I wonder what time I'd reach by then... :S

Oh well, amidst all these events taking place this week, I must not lose focus again and perhaps it'd be great to start giving thanks to God for every little thing that He'd done and given unto me :D

Comments