Accomplishment!

This is gonna be short.

Started off with my dear classmates singing "black friday"'s chorus "it's friday, friday.." =.= Eesh. seriously, I think it's stuck in my head already. haha! Hmm.. ran 2.4 today. I'm really really glad that I was able to improve by 3 minutes!! Yes, it's still slow to some - most - of you out there. but who cares? I improved! gwahahhaa!! The exciting thing about this is that what gave me the determination to run was the this particular verse "But those who wait for the LORD's help find renewed strength; they rise up as if they had eagles' wings, they run without growing weary, they walk without getting tired." - Isaiah 40:31. Although this verse meant it .. well, differently, I chose to focus a little more on the literal statement of "..they run without growing weary.." and I thought it was beautiful. I thought about my past, about the recent and the moments that I was running. hah! don't know why, but I just felt great - beyond great! :D

Alright. it's already late at night. Just done with my testimonial. gah. troublemsome stuff! :\

Comments