Computer.

Using the computer.

Certainly a different feeling. well, different keyboards, that is. and the screen. this is so much wider. haha I hope the paragraph problem thing won't happen here.. Well, the reason why I used the computer today instead of my laptop is because I've been wanting to watch kimi ni todoke season 2 episode 12 (final episode!!) since roughly 2-3 weeks ago, but my laptop refused to let me watch it!! DD; And so I'm currently watching it now :D just done with part 1, now moving on to part 2. gahh! so excited to see how this anime ends!

...

Whoa. the best anime I've ever watched. really. Though it's a pretty short anime for such a great storyline/plot, I think they ended off really well! (: hehe yes, and some random parts. haha! Hmm .. alright now about my day.

Thank God that He's given me plenty of rest today! :D
Didn't exactly run for morning jog today. well, it wasn't just me either. everyone walked! haha! Well, I wanted to enjoy the cool morning breeze as a took a morning stroll instead of a morning jog =x

Bought physics practical book and english TYS (communication). $13.85 in total. really really expensive to me T-T Hmm .. English was as boring as every wednesday's english lesson - reading newspapers. Well, it was actually that boring the past few weeks. It just was today because there weren't any articles that interested me. hmm.. looking forward to next week's issue of 'in!' though :D math period was next and we had to do a paper. just paper 1. gah, gotta work on probability questions. haha getting complicated =x

Chapel was really really great! If I recalled correctly, I saw that we were suppose to sing "The Desert Song" by Hillsongs (correct me if I'm wrong), but we didn't.. in the end. Oh well, the speaker was really funny! hahaha! He spoke about topic on self-esteem and how it's linked to how one values himself. Then he moved on to talk about the three voices that we hear everyday; the voice of society (time changes, comparing back then and now), voice of the devil and voice of God. Standard answer, but what I focused more on his teaching was about the voice of society and the voice of the devil. No, I'm not trying to think negatively, whatsoever, but I was reflecting much about what he said the voice of society is and also to make sure I didn't make some mistakes in classifying what I hear into the three voices. I thought in depth about it on my way home.. hmm.. I guess I really gotta be more cautious.

Well, before I could even go home, there was a short cca practice on dong zuo. Pretty disappointed when I see the same people not moving as much as what is expected of them near the bare minimum. But I was also really glad they were motivated to move and for some who still was unsure of how to exaggerate the dong zuo, well, I taught them and they really moved. Though it wasn't the standard of what I'd hoped they'd reach, I could see them making the conscientious effort to move - through the stiff faces and for some, loud & "fast" breathing =x Just hope that they'd remember all that we - zheng leaders - taught them and practice at home so that they'd come prepared for fen zu (practice) tomorrow.

I've a tight schedule this week, but wednesday's my only free day (as it would also seem to be, for the past few weeks as well) and so I came home and took a nice long bath and slept shortly after blow-drying my hair. my bed is like my paradise now =.= I mean, thinking about it, it's the place where I rest & regenerate my energy and dream about anything (I know it includes nightmares and I just had one this afternoon nap, but still! there're beautiful dreams too you know) .. My alarm was set to 5.30pm. (nap for an hour) but I figured I'd better get more rest 'cos I'm gonna be having a really long day from thursday-saturday. pretty long, if you ask me ): oh well, and so I snoozed it till 5.40pm+ and I decided to reset it to 6.30pm instead.

Woke up at 6.30pm on the dot (well, I think you might've known the reason), but my body refused to get out of bed until 7pm =x ahhaha! Hmm.. woke up then cooked dinner and .. GAHH I FORGOT ABOUT 11:11 TODAY! Then studied for chem quiz tomorrow. Caught a glimpse of the recent new tv programme "we are singaporean(s?)". had pretty tough questions. The one who got through the second round, called Daryl. haha! He has the nearly the same dimpled-smiley face as mr pang!! haha keely and I are on debate for that =x She says Daryl's dimpled-smiley face more glam. hahahha and I'm beginning to think so too.. ahh! sorry mr pang!! >.<

Yup. and so after that I watched the last episode of knt s2. what a great way to end off the day yeh? :D Oh. and I just remembered ... I forgot to do something today .. read my geography textbook =.= Oh well, I'll do that tomorrow. Doesn't matter when I do it as long as I do it in the end right? But of course, by the term of "end" I mean before prelims (definitely!) =.=

Oh well, shall end here then. Looking forward to tomorrow! :D

Comments