SOSSOSOOOO SORRY!!!

I've been really lazy and tired and busy to post nowadays. I seldom even go online in maple =\

SORRY GUYS!!

Haha, well, you wanna know what I did today? Simple.

+Tried out Do You by Yiruma on the piano today . Within one hour, covered up barely one pathetic page . I know . Slow poke -.-"

+OH yah, ate lunch too.
+Cooked rice for dinner.
+JUST POSTED EPISODE 3 in WHITEyetBLACK.
+Now currently writing in my own blog. MUAHAH!

Well, just wanna tell you guys two things.

Firstly, NEVER EVER WATCH ROTT WEILER UNLESS YOU CAN TAKE BLOODY, VIOLENT AND HORROR SCENES. Yeah, that's like really sick . In case some of you may not know what I'm talking about, well, it's about this movie called "ROTT WEILER" . Seriously, it's scary . They show the rott weiler kill the lady right, bite the neck off, then bite the whole chest off, and take out the heart and eat it . ohmygawd -.-"

Horror movie peoeple. beware. Anyways, whoever wanna watch it can ask me. LOL! But cannot lend for too long ah, my dad going through menopause now, quite difficult .... um.. aiya. just no more than 2 weeks {:

Well, the second thing to tell you guys is that the Bear Story is continued/shifted to a new website called http://WHITEyet-black.blogspot.com. This can also be found in the linksphere section.

Just another additional thing to say..

OH YES IT'S GONNA RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHECKMATE! drAmAQUEEN .

Comments