FRESHENING UP ;)

There isn't much to do once you list it all out...

+Badminton, slack a little afterwards
+a little housework
+plan for first lesson with Dora this friday morning 10.30am.. (I didn't do this though)
+ANIME TIME!!
+Lunch and Dinner.

5 things to do. Maybe play a little piano too ..
Sigh.. as days go by, I feel like I'm beginning to rot soon -_-"

Well... At least I had some liveliness in this whole "schedule"..

So, badminton was the most fun {:
Although, Amabel didn't come today ):

BUT!! That doesn't mean it was all too gloomy for the two of us [Jelene and me]!!! We're not pathetic!!

We met at Serangoon mrt before taking the train to Kovan station. Man, it was raining cats and dogs .. My specs. got wet almost everytime I walk under a narrow shelter. Jeez, what is wrong with the weather nowadays??

Stopped by Cold Storage 'cos she wanted to buy sweet and drink. I just bought barley << ULTIMATE FAVOURITE DRINK OF THE ... um... SO FAR!! Oh well, soon after, we arrived at the court and we started to play. Got off with quite an unstable starting - oh well, it's just warm-up right? Ahahha.........

Then we started to talk... and talk.. Then I realise it was easier to hit the shuttlecock when I'm talking to her . Well, like, easier to play, you know, I'm distracted, venting my anger and some issues onto the poor shuttlecock.. BUT!! Once in awhile I DO - as a matter of a fact - pick it up and straighten it's "feathers" out kay!!! SEE!! I TREAT IT WITH RESPECT! PEOPLE! U BETTER READ THIS!!

Then we went to white tangerine to get some stuff to munch on. After all that exercising, must've burnt off a lot of calories. My whole back was wet, even on my front -_-" She got a peach float and I got a vanilla classic (ice blended, I saw) and we both ate nuggets N' fries, share share lah . I CAN TELL YOU THIS: DRINKING THAT VANILLA CLASSIC DRINK CAN MAKE YOU SERIOUSLY GO HIGH BECAUSE IT HAD THAT EFFECT ON ME! Well, it was full of sugar anyway ... =x

Oh WELLL........ Came home, bathed Orlie, cut apple for her(dinner). Watch anime, took a long shower -_- Made my sis clean poo cos all she did ever since I woke up and came home after badminton, was to use comp, settle her schedule on the calendar before printing it out and talking on the phone . SO, she should do something. SO I made her clean poo . Took me three times to tell her to clean it before she took a stroll all the way to the balcony to clean it up. I can asure you two things: She reacts slower than my ah ma and walks even slower than her too.

Conclusion: She's turning old =O

I ate dinner in front of my laptop, WATCHING CLANNAD ALL OVER AGAIN!!! {:

I decided to watch the movie probably after watching the full series of clannad after story too. Currently watching the season 1 de. Sigh, dunno why this episode load so long >> episode 15. Hmmm... I think load wan le ba, waited QUITE long le +_+

HAHHAAA!! BACK TO ANIME!! {:

CHECKMATE! drAmAQUEEN .

Comments