TIREDREALLYREALLYTIRED D:

Two days ago, had IT for last two periods .
Then we were so bored, then we took pictures ..


ah ma / 70s look . LOL!

Why is she pointing to me? O.o

!!!IF THAT'S A LOSER SIGN I'M GONNA KILL HER!!!

bored :\

BIG brain & BIG nose and mouth . HAHS :D

"DISFIGURED" face :\

There's something wrong with the comp u kno, only bottom right hand side ..
So in the end used Zoey's comp instead =="

rollercoaster O.O

zoeyy!! You look like you're wearing a "mask" . LOL (:

Long, small head, Long, BIG head :D

two heads O.o

SEE LAH! stupid comp!! My stomach is GONNNEEE~~~

TWO heads again :D

JIA MEI'S SNEAKIN' UP ON US!! :OO

uhh ...

weird pic #1

weird pic #2

AHH!! This looks even more DISFIGURED .. !!

big body > zoeyy? O.O

US :D

Then after all the photos, still early, nothing to do .
Then she call Jia Hao . Then put down .
Then call again . Then never pick up -.-
Then CALLL again ..
STILL NEVER PICK UP .

Then forget it lah, zoeyy ..
crazy ooomern,
call during IT when school haven't end yet --"

Sighs, today had lit test you know .
A lot of people wrote that the baby died .
INCLUDING ME!!
Then during lit lesson after the test,
some people told ehr about the dead baby ..
but then actually ..

THAT DAMN BABY IS NOT DEAD!!

darn -.-
I'm so dead . I think fail liao can .
I re-do the second time is the baby die de .
First time I wrote, the baby never die .
AHHYAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DD;
*sobsob*

Anyways, during lit,
Ms Dong, lit teach, I think she paper setter oso .
Anyway, not my point -.-
POINT IS: I was so bored, that I read the new book
that I borrowed from the library .

GOSH!
Now got 4 currently reading,
2 borrowed ytd, due 4 mar .
1 borrowed today, due 5 mar .
the 3 books borrowed all at least 200 pages .
How am I gonna read so many pages during my common test, eh???

CAN'T HELP IT!! IT'S SO INTERESTING!! xD

Oh yah, I practiced writing poem oso .
so far just wrote 2 poems .

Here's one of 'em:

I hope you're happy now

I stood there,
awaiting your presence
long enough to wash away
all the sand in the beach

As I waited,
I drew your face on the sand,
I wrote a love letter to you,
But you ignored these .

Those memories I've once played
Again and again it's in my head
My darling, my dear,
I've told her not to,
but her footsteps mirrored mine
in the wet sand .

I'm just glad she's fine
Because I am .
Bring her to me someday,
find yourself a new girl .

~~~END~~~

Yeayeayea, I changed some parts too .
bits and pieces lah .
Yea lah, I know my english a bit like shit -.-
What do u expect me to do?
study a dictionary?
Still currently reading so many books,
hopfully to improve my english -.-

I gtg study for chinese for tml bahhs .

Cya (:

Comments