REGULAR .

It was another tiring day in school ..
It was chinese paper today .
The first section can pass ..
Not sure about the rest --"

Mrs Teo didn't come today, so no PE .

Haiis ..
I just don't know why I keep dreaming on my special place .
It's just so magical .
It's that magical land that,
for sure, none of you have ever been to .
My one Paradise, magical place ..
Filled with greenery and plants,
flowers and butterflies,
fountains and rivers,
animals and insects,
& the one most special thing that
would make this place of my come true -
GOD .

Currently doing: chatting :D
Mood status: soso veryvery tired :\
PM: MY HAIR CURL AT THE END, F5!!!!
Sighs . natural anyways .. SEE! This is why I
never liked short hair . 'Cos after cutting,
I'll regret and wanna keep long again,
then when growing at shoulder length,
it would naturally curl -.-

ZOEYY: GANN JIE!! <3 I called u 8 or 9 times then you
pick up my call just now --"
YOu better not be sleeping when I call you
at 11pm later . Or rather .. now? O.o

AMABEL: HEY GIRLFRIEND!! <3 I know you want this
"SPECIFIED" , anyways, good luck for your other tests
on monday and tuesday, or should I say, MATH & SCIENCE :D

Well, I've got nothing else to say .

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
...........
............
.............
..............
...............
..............
.............
............
...........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.


OHOHOH!! Got one more thing before I publish this post .

-GOONG "FEAST" CANCELLED > too lazy --"
-Gonna put up all the chapters of "I believe you" .
That is after my common test .
I'll be putting it after every post OR just that chapter .
Each week will have about at most 5-7 chapters .
The story quite "short" bahhs .
It's until early 20s O.o

OKAY!! Now I'm done :D

Comments