HEHE :P

In School ...

Maths; Ms Gan's lesson was supperb fun!

She wanted to give us back our class test papers .
But because majority grumbled, she never give back ):
She said that our class have all the extremes .
If not extremely good, it's extremely BAD! :O
I got 12/15, so it's around there :\

But before we got our papers,
Ms Gan "tortured" us till 10 am,
before we got our papers .
Amazingly, everyone enjoyed her lessons .
Then when Ms Gan looked at the clock, she said,

"OH MY GOODNESS!! It's over 10 already??
Why didn't you guys tell me???"

"loud" people in class: "YES WE DID!!!"

"Do you know I'm a very passionate teacher?? I love to teach and you SEE!! EVERYONE LISTENS UNTIL THE TIME OVERSHOTS!!"

-WHOLE CLASS BURST OUT WITH LAUGHTER-

Ms Gan is so CUTE can xD

Later after recess had English..

Sian~ Her lessons again .. -___-"

Self revision ~

IT; Zoey and I secretly took pics on the comp and saved in our thumbdrives :\

!!!!!

ROLLER COASTER!! Actually the thing was moving .. VK!! Why is your head sticking there??
What happened to my eye? --"

MOON~~ And there's STILL something wrong with my eye >.>

zoeyy's head cut off, HAHA .

This is called GLOW ~~

Er ... what's with the two lines on my cheeks? =.=

AFTER IT~~

Percussion people had to meet Ms Wong ..

Just because did not bring back the Glockenspiel yesterday after perf :\

Gosh, I feel bad +_+
But Ms Wong didn't take any longer than I expected!
She just said one two sentences and DONE!
Great! I can go home then .

Haha, anyways, after posting,
gtg do art homework .
DRAWING~~

:D

p.s. I know my blog has been really dead .. I TOTALLY APOLOGISE!! ><"

Comments