HEE (:

In Zoey's house now .
Later still need to do homework ..
HAHAHAHHA;

message from Zoey;
Ms KIO is eating my char siew bao NOW!!dirty fellow, never wash hands then eat..

KIO;
YOU OSO!! later get HFMD!!!

ZoeY;
Say people later zhong zai ni shen shang! HAHA .

KIO;
You know, it's funny that we're just beside each other and we're typing -.-

Zoey;
I noe.. It's a little retarded... LOL. cAuse i am mentally retarded with KIO!

KIO;
I think we're crazy too . MOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

ZoeY;
EHH!! How can get MCD?!?

KIO;
I dunno leh . The char siew bao got beef .........

ZoeY;
MOOO!!! I tink the outside air is polluted with MOOO disease, and we breathe it IN..*breathe in* and we kena that MOOO disease!

KIO;
how lame can u get.

zoey;
depends on my mood.. I happy, very lame, I not so happy, NOT lame! oh and btw, I am not lame.I am walking very straight with my 2 healthy legs!

[ zoey leaves the conversation ; leaving the Ms MOOO kIO ALONE MOO-ING ]

KIO;
I'm leaving MOOO . Good luck with yourself . BYE MOOO! (Leaves)

MOOO;
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
I just got here -.-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAHA . So that was the 'show' of the day! Hope you enjoy it! :D

BYE!

Comments