Social Politics

Social Politics

suck.

Then again, it's something everybody has to deal with all because of.. no, let me rephrase that, ALL THANKS TO MR. SIN.

My painkillers have and always been distractions. They numb me from the pain as if it was never there, then comes back like an arrow released from a bow, straight through my heart once its effects wear out.

Lately, I've been feeling so much negativity I can't help it, but..

1) Talk to God
2) Cry. just. cry.
3) Write songs

I know it isn't good to dwell in it? But really? To have so many negative events back-to-back is something I've never quite dealt with before, or at least - if my memory failed me - for a long long time.

It's just.. depressing.. yet.. I don't wish to drag people who aren't even involved into my depressed-aura circle. Or however I should phrase that.

Depressing. Depressing. Depressing.
Smiles that hide everything.
Fake gestures and a mask. on.
All black geese, but appears to be swans.

Hide them all you want,
I shan't judge you now
Yet your conscience shall haunt you
You who make mindless vows.

Comments