DYB Camp

DYB Camp

I will blog about DYB camp soon, I promise.

Sigh. For now, I need to pour out my sorrows. #rant

DYB camp was an extremely refreshing experience.
Breaking off from camp was really saddening, but it's sooner or later anyway. It's always the case where right after I've been so high up there, I drop down low. Seriously. I hate satan. God, just send me to heaven right now. The most is people will just weep for me for awhile and get over it. I hate going through this all. the. time.

Yet..

I know going through this will bring me closer to God, even though it seems kind of indirect..

Argh.

I just know I'm extremely saddened by something and I don't understand why these things must always happen. When you grow spiritually, you become sort of a more tempting bait to the devil to eat your flesh off till you're left with nothing but skeletons. shame. guilt.

Go to hell, Satan. Stay there.

I imagine God just magically using this magic wand waving all around earth. Everybody coming to know of Christ. Everybody having a longing and thirst for Christ. Everybody God-centered, Christ-centered, instead of self-centered. When will people learn? I believe at least from when they truly receive the truth. Not just hearing it, but receiving it.

OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE. WHY CAN'T ANYBODY JUST DO THAT? WHY SO SKEPTICAL? IF YOU'RE FINDING A GOD, THEN YOU MUST ALSO KNOW YOU'RE LOWER THAN THE POSITION OF GOD RIGHT??? WHY SO FILLED WITH PRIDE THAT YOU'RE SO SKEPTICAL?????? Why can't anyone be not so lazy and get up, dust their butts, take steps to learn God more?

It's not even a relationship between humans where we will fail each other in a relationship. No. God doesn't even fail. I would believe you would agree that God is omni this and that. He is PERFECT. means He NEVER fails. Why not start thinking based on this true statement? Please?

God is so much more than calling for tornados or hurricanes to sweep our enemies away… He is a God of love. Open up your narrow human minds and think, look at things in an extremely bigger picture, will you?

Sigh.
I pray that God will break their walls down so much that they fall to the bottomless pit and then use me to bring them up.

Okay, I'm feeling less sad now. More useful, hence a little happier. Less sad.

Sigh. Then again, after thinking about it, I might be involved with the breaking down part too, right? Meh. But I do know when I have to be impartial, I really will be. Yes, at the cost of friendship. BUT, I believe and will trust in God that whatever He plans for me to do is right. And if my that friend chooses right in the opportunities God gave to him/her, then I believe we will be shaking hands and drinking coffee or tea in coffeeshops some day. Perhaps even travel together as well.


GAHHHHH. I'm so tired I need sleep. okay, power nap 20 mins. -_- kthxbai.

Comments