Christmas!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Tis' the season to be jolly, falalalala-lala-la-larrhhhh~~

I learnt how to play Saboteur today! Learnt it with my cousins :D :D Found out that we were all so good at being saboteurs, out of all the 5 games - I think - we played, the sabers won. We all got to play the saboteur role..

I went christmas gift shopping yesterday with my mom and it was super tiring but fun! xD We were practically rushing from place to place - without a car. Yes, the mrt. packed like sardines in a cabin.

Nevermind about that, although I did spend quite a lot, I was glad to have bought a number of things! Have yet to buy presents for some cos I didn't bring enough cash that day.. =.=" It's okay! I'm left with a few people's gifts to settle… :p mind me, people! I'll be going for another crazy shopping day soon…

Hopefully… haish. overbudget man. totally overbudget. But it's okay. I didn't expect I'd be buying for so many people, but I guess if they're happy with the gifts, I'm happy too for spending ;D ;D

If you're not happy…

SCRAM.

Nah, kidding. Just drop me a hint so I'll get something better/more fitting for you next time! ;)

Okay, mama santa claus shall end off the post here.

Looking forward to baking with ben tomorrow!~~ hehehehhee oh yeah, and my hair treatment too hmm. I'd better turn in soon. Bye guys! And meeeerrrrryyyyyyy chrrriisssstttmaaaasssss to ya'll!! :D :D :D

Comments