Say Something

Say Something



Feeling melancholic now.

Just received good news in the morning. Then again, I've got to wait till about the beginning of next year before I get some confirmation of that good news. :)

Had a great time today. Showed ben the song ^^^ above. It's a really meaningful, beautiful song telling of the importance of good communication in any relationship. Yes, that includes friends too.

I'm feeling rather sian.. I don't think it's just because of what happened earlier, but I think it's also because of what would happen in the coming days..

So many things going on.. most of it.. I'm not really looking forward to. And that's sapping away a lot of my energy…

Sad people sap energy from happy people. Yeah, that probably sums up at least 1/4 of my sadness now.

Haish. OKay, that's enough for this post. Too much dwelling won't help me one bit.

I know it all, yet my heart stalls at the door, frozen, can't seem to speak. It doesn't move, doesn't open the door. So I shall stand here too, before that heavy, wooden door. Still. Not moving.

Comments