While I can.

While I can.

That's really an unusual title, but considering my circumstances now, I would think it's appropriate.

So today I skipped school to do my work... I would say I'm quite satisfied, but, not quite.

I planned to do ..

REMT
1) combine tracks
2) Report
3) Mix?

SYNC
1) Assignment 1
2) Assignment 2
3) Assignment 5
4) Assignment 6

BUMS
1) finish essay (first section)
2) do second section (identify 5 problems in the given contract)

PERP
1) video
2) plan what to present next week

MUST
1) finish up whatever

And...... so I did finish Assignment 5 of SYNC, MUST, the first section for my assignment for BUMS.... I attempted doing PERP vid, but due to some phone space issues, I had to record separately.. I mean, I'm with half of the video, at least. (ah yes, I have to edit out the THOUSAND AND ONE N.G.s too)

Sigh. This week Tigris is on duty and I'm not even sure if I'm up to it, but I guess I have no choice. I can only hope I just have to play keys... I simply don't have time to plan or prepare my mind mentally on leading worship - mostly the second point.

Well, one thing's for sure, I have a week plus left and I need to really finish my assignments.. OTL

Hope I can...

Sigh.

I forgot to mention. My tests are up starting next week (presentations. following week is written papers.) and I haven't started studying. GG.com.

8D

Comments