Hey Guys!

HEY GUYS!


I'm blogging on my phone cos blogging using my laptop is .... well.. Ain't nobody got time for that! Haha nah kidding. It's cos I'm actually in bed already, all ready to sleep then this came to my mind, so I thought of typing it out here before copying and pasting it onto blogger to post it up here~

Normally when someone gets angry at another person, it's because he/she has harbored ill-feelings towards this certain person - may be short-term or long-term - because of something that happened previously. When I say previously, I refer to a wide range, from 7 secs ago, all the way to 5 years ago. The issue could be about anything, as long as it contains some bit of negativity in it, yup. That's where it starts.

So how can we tell how long? It's depends on how much fury this person unleashes. Most of the time if it's unleashed in a group setting.. Woot. It's like a volcano erupting in a garden of flowers - strange analogy, I know, but it's true. And the more fury, the more grudge this person bears against the other. That would tell how long this person has bore the grudge against this other person.

Why am I talking about this? Well, I guess there are just as many people out there who have no idea of whatever I just said because I was one of them before. I had no idea this was how volcano eruptions work. So sneaky, right?


This, of course, would vary between different people and measurements are really dependent on how emotional each individual can be or how sensitive, etc. 

Well then again, guys, whatever I typed here are just my observations. I don't really get to see the world that much so I don't really know how much this applies to people. For now, these are my thoughts.

If you'd realised that you've been harboring ill-feelings to a certain someone, don't hesitate to talk it out calmly to resolve the issue. That being said, this comes with a lot of courage and pinning down your pride to the bottom of the sea. 

Forgive.

:)

A simple action can change a person. Really.

Start forgiving today :)

P.s. no one said the person changed would be the person you forgave! :)

Err. Not saying it can't be too. HAHAHHA. kthxbai.

Comments