T-T

T-T

How do you describe this feeling...

You take a step forward, happy you're progressing, do everything you can to move forward, you're slowly improving. Then, when it comes a time you show it to everyone, you're really back to square one. ....aaand...... everyone stares at you in disbelief?

I have a question. Isn't Cadd9 a C D E G ? I mean, like, C E G D, but I change the notes la... that's add 9 what... no meh? Isn't C maj 9 or C9 then with the 7th note? what? UGHHHH *hits my head against the wall*

OTL T-T I really did improve..... I just didn't get to get what I wanted to achieve or planned to achieve because I was so busy this term....... T-T I'm not lying...

TT^TT

*Cries my eyeballs out*

I'm just desperate to get my As. It's one of the modules I'm confident of getting As at. I dunno.

Comments