Free Time

Free Time

I really feel like taking up another challenge, but I shan't declare it just yet. Cos I know I'm really not a regular here anymore T.T *sobs* It's okay, I'm glad enough I got time right now to relax before bombarding myself with more practice on the keyboard, more essays to write, more assignments to complete by certain deadlines. T-T

OTL

Okay, even after saying all that, I don't even know what I wanna type about. I'd completely forgotten =.= pfft.

Nvm. I shall start something.

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH I MISS DOING SO SO MANY THINGS WHILE I'M SLUGGING MY BUTT OFF RUSHING TO DO THIS AND THAT?!!!! no. no, you don't.

BEEEEDOHHHBEEEEEDOHHHBEEEEEDDOHHHHBEEEEEDDDDOOHHHH

Sigh. I miss anime T-T I'm gonna watch a lot of that after all my tests and assignments are done and over over OOVVVEEERRRR. I foresee myself being as busy in the next sem too. but for now, I shall focus on this sem.

Okay, I'm too noisy in my head to even type anything proper now. So here's a pic of me and my new beanie! yay~~




GOODDDAYY FOOLKKSS!

Comments