John 3:16-21

John 3:16-21

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.
19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.
20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed.
21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

I'd initially typed a really long message here, but I realised it was really too much to talk about and it's late at night so I can't really seem to piece them all up... but, yeah. For now, these are the verses dwelling in my heart these days.

Just know.. the bad is devil, devil is bad. the good is God, God is good. Only God is the truth, anything that is not the truth, is the devil. or rather, a twisted truth, I call it. which leads to death.

Ah yes, and pride. throw away your pride for goodness sake. You don't need that when you work for God. Jesus didn't look good when working for God, but God was glorified and so pleased. For goodness sake if you keep that up, the only thing that'll stop you from moving will be yourself. God knows better than you do, not the other way round. So just, give up. and break that wall down.

Sad. verse 19-20. But that's the world. Think about it, really. Even reflect about it in your life. Isn't it sad?

Yeah, pretty much a summary.

~~~

When things didn't really go my way these past few days, I was getting quite upset and frustrated about it. I always ask, "why?" and if God keeps a record of my thoughts, the most frequent word that'll pop up will probably be, WHY?

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not like that now. I came to a conclusion and I'm pretty much happy with it. I realise that worshipping God isn't about how many musicians or singers there are, but the willingness of the heart. Since I'm leading tomorrow.. Well, if God sees my willing heart to please Him and just lead His congregation into a time of worship, I know He will be pleased and that's all that matters!

And funny, after I came to this conclusion, you know what? Suddenly got more musicians coming to help =.= haha.. God has a sense of humour... Almost as if He was waiting for me to come to that conclusion lol.

Well, my life has progress so so much ever since that last time I wrote about my faith. In terms of knowledge, I think I've grown to learn even much more and it's really a lot that now I have to revise who I was back then when I knew less so that I can appeal to younger christians around me. I grew in love where I began to want to teach the younger ones, began to forgive more, and so on and so forth. There's really been a lot of things I went through and it's hard for me to squeeze it all in on paragraph hahaha so.. yup. I shall end my post here! byebyeee.

Comments