Imagine...

As promised, a post. (p.s. you can ignore the previous post summary.)

Imagine...


If the world was finally all serious about life and how awkward the atmosphere might be. Just at the moment where BAM everyone realizes how important and fragile their lives are and they just start walking around like zombies, in deep reflection about their lives, in the quiet, with only shuffling sounds.

I think that's how my life is right now. I mean, just for me I guess - the world's still a noisy place anyway. I walk around and it's dead people. Like a masquerade everywhere, people are not themselves, they are someone else. Maybe they're all just one person, or a few, who knows? I just know they're not them.

I walk around and I see myself and them. I hear the words from scripture in John 3:16-21. I can't erase the thought of people rejecting the truth. They know they can't run away from it, some are skeptical to the point where they believe the truth is.. NOT the truth. And that morning is night and night is morning. Some others give up, or go halfway and stop, thinking that's enough or "just nice".

When will people finally understand that the Lord's ways are higher than our ways and as such, His thoughts higher than our thoughts? What makes you think you can fully grasp such great wisdom only God has and understand fully or even know the truth that God has given to us in one lifetime? We couldn't even save ourselves for nuts before Jesus Christ came to earth!

It's such sadness that people refuse to learn the truth because they just want to stick to their ways. They admit so readily that the truth is too "chim", too hard to comprehend... When will people see, that the truth, of so so much value incomparable to gold, is so much more worth it, than you holding back because you say you're "just like that"? Nothing great is ever achieved easily! Even a kid would be taught that, and I'm sure, even those who've sat for exams would know that too. Discipline yourself. It all comes down to the willingness of the heart, how much you're willing to sacrifice, deny yourself, give your time & effort, for Christ's sake? 

Humans are fragile and silly creatures. We need direction, guidance, help.. from only one who is perfect, knows all things; our past, present & future.. one who has the patience to love and stick with us stubborn creatures through thick and thin.

If anyone can be successful* without help, you're living in self-denial.

God is faithful, even when everyone else - imperfect - fails us, He never fails us because He is perfect and love us so, so much.

"When will everybody wake up?" I ask myself time and time again.

*does not only restrict to being wealthy; well-to-do.

Comments