Band Prac

Band Prac

and so, I was grouped with a few others to form a band and it's a pretty cool combination! We've got people playing keys, bass, guitar, vocals, ... melodica.. *raises eyebrows up and down*

Well, that's just our current roles I guess! :D We'll be playing "The Only Exception" This friday, 2044, @ 5pm, but.. I'm not advertising or anything cos it's just for my batch people (yes, dmat-ers) heh heh. Had a great time of prac this early early MORNin'! Okay, it was THAT early, it's actually erm.. 10? At the jazz band club room.. :O :O Heh heh.

So what's.. my role? Well, other than the melodica, I'll be backing up as well - harmonizing. So switch here and there, blah blah blah. I'm a bit worried this arrangement wouldn't be possible but then again..... I'll try and see if it's possible to do both of them - although I didn't quite put melodica in my major nor minor instrument... haha! ah well, see how. There's PERP (Performance Practices) class tomorrow, so I'll just try that out, see how things go. :)

The whole band prac thing got me seriously going on man! I'm like, whoa, it's been ages since I'd played secular songs in a group... Or like, I don't know, it's just... really, fun. :D :D

I was walking home from the mrt and so I looked behind to see if there was anybody behind, when I saw no one, I sang to the jap song in my playlist. omg. The loudest part. the chorus some more. Only to find a guy from my left, was being blocked by cars the whole time we were BOTH walking.... he zoomed past me and I was like.. ._. omg. did he hear me. I just suddenly sang so loud. like... WHAT! QAQ Then when I tried again, someone else zoom past me -.- Then I tried again, then I saw a middle-aged man in the car I was walking past. WHAT!!! WHY ARE THERE PEOPLE EVERYWHERE I GO, LIKE EVERY SECOND OR SOMETHING...

Well, I got over that I guess.

NOW THAT I'M HOME (early because I didn't have SIP class because my lecturer's on mc~~), I shall nua on my bed for awhile :D :D okay, I just realised I sounded a bit sadistic there. I mean, I'm glad to be home early but I'm not rejoicing over her being sick. so. yeah. yeah. erm. yeah. the end.

kthxbai.

Comments