Rushing of assignments

Rushing of assignments

-sigh-

Yes, there is a need for me to sigh. Here I am, sitting on my chair, sat here for a good 3.5 hours or so, working on my assignment. Eh.. Correction, on ONE of my assignments. -.-

Here's what I need to do.. or what's left for me to do at least:

1) Continue to work on composition piece for animation
2) Finish up music theory assignment (label the forms/sections) as well as talk about the salient features of the piece. The piece which I'm working on.. or rather, doing an analysis on is Prelude (and Fugue) in C Major by Johann Sebastian Bach. Why I bracketed the Fugue? BECAUSE THANK GOD I DON'T HAVE TO DO IT. OTHERWISE I'LL GO INSANE.
3) Study for music theory test comin' up this thursday.
4) Study for synthesis and composition (SYNC) test comin' up this friday.
5) Study for acoustical science (ACTS) test comin' up next tuesday.

Deadlines of all assignments: This friday.

WEHHHHHHHHHHHH. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS TERM TO END QUICK. I WANT MY HOLIDAY. I TOTALLY DESERVE MY HOLIDAY.  QAQ

OTL

Comments