AWESOME FRIDAY!

AWESOME FRIDAY!

Did some workout in the gym with Jing Yee today. It's been soooo long! :D I feel the happy hormones now.

Well, I'm pretty excited for tmr. Can't wait to repair my iphone lock button ._. and YE of course. Hmm.. Also arranged to meet Charlton after YE for dinner to check up on his life and everything. ORD-ing, not too soon, but ah well, hope ben and I can be of moral support in the mean time! yay~

And tmr shall commence the first day I try on a peplum top. right. a peplum top which cost me $15 (technically $25 cos I had to buy a necklace so that it doesn't look too plain.)... Hmm.. okay. so weird. I thought I had more to blog about. Seems like I'm done already..... OHOHOHOH!

Shall state some events and happenings!

Just uploaded a vid of my latest composition on YouTube and I'm pretty shy about it, but still, would want to get some comments. So, please do drop by: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UEcI_l5TTw It's kinda my first time playing with a guitar and singing.. and uploading my very own composition on YouTube.. so.. yeah.. forgive me for my mistakes OTL i tried.

Well, besides that, I'm gonna have a really really amazing week next week! With Mon and Wed with Ben (it's finally his break week, so yay! relax!!), Tues with Bel and Jel - probably shopping again, Fri - Sat with Amelia (she's staying over! yayyyyyyy~~) and she's joining us - YE - for MEGA games day the following day! yay~~ Okay. hmm.. yeah, and thursday's my me-time day. Sunday would be the usual I think.

:D :D My holidays have only just begun and I'm really enjoying it! Thank God for free time yay!~~ I don't wanna work during this period of time after chionging for an entire sem (yes, an entire sem, I didn't exactly get to rest during mid-sem break anyway), hence, I deserve a good time of rest and relaxation... FINALLY CAN FIX JIGSAW PUZZLES AND PAINT AND CLEAN MY ROOM AND DO MY LEISURE STUFF, PLAY POOL, ah yes, and carry on with my running schedule. Haish. Totally behind schedule, that one. Everytime school start, no time for running -.-" Haish. If only I could run at night.. if only irritating guys would be more self-controlled and maniacs would stay at home and stare at the wall to control then my mom wouldn't be freaking out on all those raping and kidnapping incidents of little, delicate teen girls. -.- I seriously, should've taken up taekwondo or something, then she'd let me run and not let my fats accumulate TT-TT THEN I WOULD BE ABLE TO BE REALLY FITTTTT. and not be tofu anymore OTL

*sobs*

-determined-

p.s. influenced by Amabel Lee. Credits go to her! :D

Comments