I Will Sing

I Will Sing



Just wanna say that I'm so inspired by Don Moen. When the worship leader led the congregation to sing this song as prelude, I was so touched. It was something that, I can literally, always use as a prayer to God because I always find myself falling short of the glory of God and this song just lifts my spirits up. It's pretty old, but it's beautiful. As I scrolled down to read the comments, although I've never met these people before, don't know their names, don't know what kind of lives they lead, or anything... I was glad to see, people, who love God just as much as I do, with all their heart.

In the recent months, I've been quite upset with myself, other than the 'Honesty' goal, I'd realised I'm not that good at keeping in touch with this someone whose name I shall not mention.. And I didn't realize the consequence until now... And it was probably because of my negligence which led her to feel discouraged, demoralised and .. just not there. As I was listening to this song, a song of which, I am very sure, would've been her favourite as well since Don Moen is someone who's inspired her as well, I thought to myself.. I don't know what to say, and I don't know where to start.. what should I say to her? What should I say to God? How can I face Him after seeing how my negligence has brought someone's lives down? I can't help but blame myself.. But I hope she returns. I hope I can still be of help to her.. I hope that God will give me a second chance.. I want to do it right.. But if it's not time yet, I pray that I may maintain this will to do this for her in future when it's time..

Comments