Confidence

Confidence

Stepping up
Inhaling thin, cool air
Face the audience
Smile

I'm probably getting pretty intimidated by my own actions right now. Yes, it seems, to an extent, sort of a stupid thing to do, but I feel that I can't help but step up. Something tells me I have to. Now. Alright, so what's intimidating me? I'll be playing keys for worship this sat morning for music network, leading worship for cell, also this saturday.. and sharing a testimony of what actually happened last night and this morning/afternoon. A little afraid due to my past experience not being a really good one.. you know.. standing behind that pulpit.. and have about 200 pairs of eyes staring at you, as if expecting an extremely professional speech that awaits them that they may be impressed and laugh along and nod and nod and nod.........

Wellll... I saw a video about losing weight. So this girl talking for about... 22 minutes and then shows her before and after losing weight photos. It was really impressive. But wait, don't judge. I'm not trying to lose weight here. At first it was out of curiosity.. then I grew "attracted" to hearing her talk. Why? It was because of the confidence she brought. Although there were times she nearly crumbled, but I was actually really impressed. Confidence was something that would draw people's attention, it was like a charm of some sort. don't get me wrong. I'm just, plainly, impressed by how people can be so confident... knowing they'd receive like.. 1million views from the video itself.....

So in her video she talked about the psychological part which was what pretty much caught my attention actually. If you tell yourself you hate chocolate, you'll hate it so much you'll never want to eat it again. So, same same, I AM CONFIDENT I AM CONFIDENT. And I'll keep saying it till I squeeze out most and hopefully all of that fear of stage fright ._. okay, thats difficult but........ I AM CONFIDENT...

I. AM. CONFIDENT.

Comments