What a boring day ..

Bathed Orlie 'cos my family and I
are going to my dad's boss's house
to celebrate Christmas,
bringing Orlie along .

Ate Lunch and watched anime .
I've started to watch two new ones .
SKIP BEAT & CODE GEASS .
Currently watching the episodes
that are supperrb funny and supperrb exciting .
I'll give you a rough idea of what these
two shows are like .

SKIP BEAT ..
is a supperr duuupperr funny show .
An Extreme drama, I would say .
Rate of recommendation:
5/5 stars :D

CODE GEASS ..
is mostly fighting in "transformers"
that giant big suit thingy .
Just that they call it "Knightmares" .
Also, I'm sosoveryvery in love with
LELOUCH!!!! <333
AHHHHH ....... xD
He's super shuai in the show .
The guy who wants to change the world
OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT O.O
Rate of recommendation:
5/5 stars :D

Well, I guess that's it .
Later gotta wrap some presents
& help my dad scan something ..

Aayah!! 我要去看我 SHUAI-GERR le :D

BYEBYE (:

Comments