WEEEEIIIRRRDDD!!! O.O

Today had guzheng practice .
THUM did not come today ..
Da ji lao shi, Mr Ngoh,
treated my friends and I
for lunch :D

Played finish 'Lao Hu Muo Yang' :D
Apparently, I'm the tiger --"
Then, play until very messy at first .
But then stablized a little, later .
My part so fast T.T

I play the drum until my wrist
can fall off man ><"
Here's the thing that I must have
to play the part of the tiger role:

1) The sound must be loudest at most of the areas .
2) Beat must be stablized .
3) Must be able to give a proper queue .

So hard right? T.T
Anyways, actually all the parts quite easy .
Except for one part when must have
the ZHONG ying de .

This is how I count .
Every 1, is the heading . THE loudest .

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (x3)
1, 2, 3, 4
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
1, 2, 3, 4

This is played two times . Real fast .
WHEW!! Anyways, I DID it!!
But still need to practice ;x

haha :D

Comments