RANDOM .

ISABEL!! I've bought ur present le (:

HOPE U LIKE IT xD

Tell me when u free I pass it to u then :D

Went Sengkang and ate lunch .
Walked around and I saw
En Li's "colourful" bag at 77th street!!

I walked pass a shop and saw
many rows of green-ish bags .
There were bright, medium & dark ones xD
I was so tempted to buy all ;x

Later walked to the
MR. BEAN shop :D
Then saw this bird inside
the shopping centre - LOL!
Poor thing!! It must be lost DD:
Later bought the round buns
from the MR. BEAN shop :D

CHEEEESE FLAVOURED!! <333

Went Chinatown later .
For tour briefing .
Went OG . 'Cos my dad was
looking for a new pair of sandals .
Walking back, accidentally
ALMOST hit the indian guy .
Then he HEY me . and stared at me .
WTH . I didn't even hit him --"
SOMETHING WRONG WITH HIM .
Say 'HEY!!' before I hit him .
Which is, in fact, I didn't hit him -_-

Anyways .. I ..

FINISHED ALL of my HOMEWORK~~!!!! :D

Going to sleep .. Zzz ..

Bye! :D

Comments