Renewed Thoughts

It's almost close to a year since I first saw a counsellor at my school. Although it has been a rollercoaster ride getting to where I am now, I'm grateful for the skills I acquired along the way -- be it from education, my counselling sessions or even friends I met along the way who helped and are still helping me through this period of time.

I know this is a late celebration, but since a month ago, for the first time, I felt free. It's not yet the freedom I fully hope for, but I believe even this amount of freedom is for the best at this time. So hurray to.. bearable progress :)

People do not exist as individuals alone in the world, we live with many other individuals and their own stories. We live as units; families, couples, friends... So it's important to understand others in that context.... This knowledge that stuck with me since year 1 in university has also kept me stuck in many philosophical dilemmas... but I'll leave that to you guys to discover -- they are worth pondering about in life.

It's been about a week since Circuit Breaker began and a few days in, I began to maple again! Happy to be able to play with a friend, but am also hoping for more friends to come join because the more the merrier~ hehehe :) Mapling has been helping me escape from the stressful environment I'm in, so it means a lot to me... but I fear it may turn into something stressful without me realising it.... I did notice my family-related performance anxiety dreams recurring more often lately. Then again, other than mapling, I've also been cooking almost every day (from cooking dinner once or twice a week to like, full-blown every day erp.). It could've been the mastering of the task that's causing me stress... or.... the purpose(s) of mastering it.... Either ways, lol. This is how my brain starts thinking too much. OKAY. PINK ELEPHANT. ANIMAL CROSSING. GOODNIGHT.


Comments