행복해?



"행복해?"
 
A simple, but difficult question to answer these days. I've lost touch with what it means to feel happiness because... whenever I do, a moment later, my reality becomes filled with great uncertainty and anxiety. And this cycle becomes so unbearable that it haunts me in my dreams every night. It is hard to build a sand castle near the waves, hard to reach the shore when the tides overwhelm you again and again, but there will always be a way. God will make a way. So until that day comes, I'll hold on to that hope and take a friend's advice; count my blessings, and hope that the little flowers I see afloat keep me above the waters, help me look up to the one where my help comes from, and lead me to the shore. I'm very thankful for this friend in my life, and I too, hope will stay in my life for a very long time.

There was longing,
There was waiting,
And the rain poured,
But it won't last
It'll surely pass
All that I've endured,
Rest assured.

Comments