Why so serious?

Why so serious?

"People say I take Christianity too seriously, but.. I don't know, God took it pretty seriously when He sent His Only Son, Jesus Christ to die for our sins  that we may have eternal life."

To Christians out there, I know at times it's hard, being lukewarm is something so so common, but never forget the extremely amazing act of love God showed mankind back then. I remember hearing a quote similar to what I've typed above and I hope it'll serve as a reminder for people out there, struggling to get out of the lukewarm zone.

Then perhaps we can ask ourselves, God has done so much for us, but how much are we really investing in getting to know Him/our relationship with God if we - so say, or rather - are committed, and call ourselves to be Christians?

Comments