Red

Red.
Retard.

And so I'm halfway through my hols and I'm doing a great job slacking! :D

What did I do today? Erm.. got up at.. 2pm-ish, ate like the butterfly & red bean thingy.. I dunno, they sell these golden browns stuff in kopitiam dim sum there. My grandma bought it for us ytd but no one ate it I guess... So, that was my lunch with some leftover milk - heng ah, not expired - and my morning honey drink w some pills (calcium and dunno what) that my mom always prepare for me in the morning every day.

So while "lunch-ing" I watched last night's 9pm, channel 8 tv drama episode which I missed due to a class chalet which I had to attend to (I must say, despite me not looking forward to it at all, it wasn't all that bad I guess). Andd... then..... I slacked. and slacked. and slacked. Fb-ed. And slacked. Read xiaxue's blog. and slacked. oh yeah, tried on some.. supposedly easy to put on makeup and stuff...... - yes, not so easy in the end so I gave up. and slacked some more.

-_-

Well, in this time of slacking, I think it's quite scary also. Cos most of the time my mind's idle and well, as they say, "an idle mind is the devil's workshop". So I gotta be careful of that. I nearly threw into a rage after reading something.... Might be a grudge held against that person but... ah well. I shouldn't think too much about it.

Recently I've been thinking about something else for quite some time.. okay fine, it's linked to the thingy in the previous paragraph. And I disapprove with a lot of things. Despite that, I think it's good. But then again, that thing would be like a.. ripple effect. well, somewhat. Affecting people like me, both good & bad. Maybe I'm just jealous... spoilt. whatever. FINE, people are human. Humans are imperfect. End of story. I gotta shake off this habit of bearing grudges, seriously.

Well, it's 6pm and I gotta go feed orlie soon.

The End.

#bored #nothingbettertodo

Comments