Same same!

Same same!

Don't know how many of you actually remembered what I shared last saturday, so well, I'll type it out here again:

So earlier in the week - or last week - as I was notified to lead worship on saturday a few days ago, I was thinking about it as I was showering. Praying, asking God what songs should be chosen for saturday's youth worship. And so whilst doing this, my hands, placed together, with my four fingers of my right hand slightly crossed over on top of my left, and my hands were just under the running water of the shower head. Suddenly I realised that the puddle of water formed in my hands, was actually a heart shape! And then a few words came to my mind, these few words turned into a four lines. These words were:

"Love is in my hands,
Able to receive,
Ready to serve with,
Ready to give."

I was wondering just what God was trying to tell me. And afterwards, I sat down and prayed about it.

I felt what God was telling me was that... "Love is in my hands" because God first loved us, we received God's love, through perhaps difficult situations where God's presence was there to strengthen us, or that He simply answered our prayers and made a change in our lives. We you see, although we receive love, the love from God, divine and unconditional, God has called us to love our neighbours as ourselves. We as christians who commit ourselves to God, should be ready to serve Him, serve people around us, doing these things, acting out in love, just as Jesus Christ had done, just as how God showed His love toward us when He sent Jesus to die on the cross to redeem us.

(In case you guys are wondering how come so accurate one, it's cos I type everything in my ipad and said it from there in case I forgot what to say hehe.)

Well, today what Pastor Joseph was talking about was also about the very very famous verse every christian would most definitely know of, John 3:16. "For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, Jesus Christ, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life."

His points were about the same as mine, more elaborated of course. And this definitely made me see God in the picture. The fact that He spoke to me to deliver this message to the youth and how He spoke to Pastor Jo to talk about this, further in depth to the adults during service today (or yesterday, it's sunday) made me see how He orchestrate (right word? okay, or another word, COMBINED) these together to show how He wants the church to start off this way. Love.

Okay, I should be doing my quiet time now hehe. For those who've read my poem blog before, just saying, I'd just posted one up a couple of minutes ago, so do take a look! (under the link "affiliates".)

Comments