Answered prayers

Answered prayers.

And I was so so so so so happy for my friends. I'm glad that it was something that was so amazingly shocking that it impacted me and I thought about how real God is in my life. Well, for sure it wasn't just the other time when He used me to encourage Auntie Kellyn during her difficult times, but even now, something really amazing and I can tell you, it's confirm, guarantee plus chop, the work of God. :)

Well, that's all for this post really. and so I shall continue with rubbish and blog about what I thought about this crazy morning, haha!

And so I woke up from my dream. Still really tired and reluctant to get up, I rolled over and my face facing downwards, on my pillow, reached out to the sound source and forced my eyes open. I stared at my phone, for who knows how long.

What just went through my mind was, "How do I shut this sound up? Could it be a bomb?" Oh yeah, and me staring at my phone really helped to stop the alarm from ringing - only, I still couldn't tell it was an alarm cos I was probably still trying to break away from the virtual, my dreamland (I don't even know or recall what I dreamt about! hahaha). After getting up like, literally 90 degrees, I somewhat found out it was my alarm. Then I stared at my phone again, at the time. 6.09am. so ... a picture of a pitch bend of two notes in the piano roll of LogicPro appeared in my mind... imagining as time turns to 6.10am, then first note goes to the second note... then I shook my head and stared again. 6.10am....

6.10am...

SIX TEN AM?!?!?!?!

then I got out of bed. the end. hhahaa.

GOOOOOOD NIGHT! lol k I'm really tired and that just typed out by itself.. x.x I unconsciously typed that T-T sobs.

Comments