Mixpod probs.

Mixpod probs.

Well, due to the official - I think - shutting down of mixpod.com, I gotta find a new web to create my songs.. all.. over.. again.. T-T argh. I didn't even have a record. WHERE'S THE ADVANCE NOTICE MAN?!?!?! T-T

Well, tomorrow - later - I'd be having two exams that'll wrap up basically term 1 of sem 2! :D Time flies~ Sigh. Okay, I've loads of stuff to do during my holidays... So I gotta get started probably straight after I'm done with my exams.. tomorrow - later - ha ha ha.... sian. Well, looking on the bright side! I won't have to wake up so early anymore :D :D

I'd be having a lot of recording sessions during my holidays to complete an assignment of working with a group, to compose a song (already did and presented as well), record it, do an individual mix as well as uh.. oh right! report. meh. I hate reports. I heard from my lecturer that he's expecting at least a 15-page report from us for this project. INDIVIDUALLY. I'M GONNA DIEEEEE.

On top of that, I still have two other ... oh wait. THREE MORE ASSIGNMENTS. And all these other assignments are due 4 Jan 2013. Pfft......

General Education - work together with a group, come up with and issue and a claim, some articles to back our points up and stuff...... (Work prepared for assignment in term 2 sem 2)

Music Theory - use a christmas song (get the tune), transcribe it, so called.. into a melody line (a flute playing it in logic I guess, for example.) and accompaniment, which would be the keys/chords. Hmm.. So it should be quite fast, unless I have other stuff to do for this assignment.. eh.... :s

OKAY. last one! It's SYNC (Synthesis and Composition) - I did almost of this already. So there are two logic sessions, one is for the classical piece changed to a contemporary piece (I'm done with this but...) and the other, an ambience piece using a pretty new synthesizer then (when we learnt about it and this assignment was given) called the ES2. Now, I've done up the tracks (specific sounds for each track) but why did I add a "but" after mentioning about my classical piece thingy? Right. Another write-up to be done.

Pfft.

Correction: one write-up for EACH of the logicpro sessions. TT-TT

-sigh-

Gah! Just recalled I'd be playing for keys for YE camp too. O.O bleh. need to go for practice sessions.. I hope they don't clash with my recording studio sessions.... :s :s OH. and a wedding to attend to on the 29th Dec...

Well....... it sure looks like it's gonna be a hectic holiday for me! :s :s

and yes, I'll try to look for a new website to put playlists into blogs... I'll find time.... in my busy, busy schedule ._."

Comments