Different kind of "sick"

Different kind of "sick"

Let me first say, I'm really excited for YE camp next week. It feels like we haven't had it in a really really long time, in fact, although it's just a year. Sigh. Time flies, and I feel old having to keep saying this :p

So here goes my story:

Last saturday I felt horrible. I came home after the Youth Conference which ended at 4pm, and slept from 5.30pm all the way till 10pm+, and after having dinner, and blahblah, I slept at around 11pm+ ~ 12am-ish, all the way till 11am the next day (Sunday). It probably helped me in speedy recovery somewhat :D I only had diarrhea once, compared to the day before where I had it for.. 5 times in total? :s And on Monday, I felt completely healed :D

However... I felt my throat a bit sore on Monday night. Well, on monday I was supposed to meet my friends for breakfast in school before heading to the studio to get started on our recording-the-song assignment (which gave me such a huge headache, seriously.) and I suggested to have subway for breakfast/lunch, since our recording session was from 12-4pm. However, my friend wanted to have macs breakfast, so did my other friend. Although I didn't mind going alone, I felt weird... so I just went anyway. And well, I couldn't resist my favorite, EGG MCMUFFINNNNN!!~~ meal.

So that night I had a sore throat. Pretty rough, but still okay... I was hoping it'd be gone the next day. Unfortunately, sad to say, it got pretty bad.

Though I tried drinking loads of water, I couldn't, exactly.. because my stomach was full of food, most of the time ._.  either that, or there was simply no availability of reasonably-priced water around. and yes, I silly-ly didn't bring my water bottle.

And so, at night (just yesterday night), my poor throat suffered like mad. It was so bad I had to sleep with a pi pa gao sweet in my mouth to numb the pain in my throat. Just this morning, I cough out chunks of phlegm, mostly dark green and... orangey.... red? Blur, in the morning, as I always am, I dismissed that thought. Only came to realise how serious it was when I was about to leave my house for school again =.= Sigh. Today had 1 for 1 starbucks! REALLY. I HAD TO FALL SICK NOW. REALLY!?!!?! T-T I could've paid like.. $3.70 for a venti toffee nut latte......... IT'S EVEN CHEAPER THAN TALL. TALL. TALL!!!! sigh. Well.. I came home today. still feeling like crap. Like someone just poured vomit all over me and I feel eeky... and all..

.. okay, wrong analogy.

ah well. can't think right now. :s the feeling I'm having now is as good as last saturday. so I'm thinking I really need loads of rest....... meh.

Comments