Towards the end of Sem 1! :O

Towards the end of Sem 1! :O

Ah.. time flies, really..

I must say, though it's just nearing the end of the first semester, I've done A LOT of things.

Everything was pretty much a zoom zoom choo-train for me :\ And I've got a feeling we're a little bit... still like their "hamsters", still experimenting if they should go at this pace or this pace to suit the students' learning.. whoa... seriously. late nights of working on projects and stuff... I really don't want to, or rather, cannot see myself in Year 2 and 3. It'll probably be hell. -.-"

Despite the busy-ness, I do find the things I do beneficial to my goal: to compose, record and produce a christian album. Still far far away... but ah well. Start small, they always say. (:

Some updates..

- Musicianship exam (major & minor scales of C, C#, D, E, F, F#, G, A & B, sight-singing [rhythm], part playing..? -> something got to do with lead sheet. melody & identifying and playing chords.)

- Math exam (any time between 13-17 Aug). Gosh. Fourier Series. kill me now. T-T

- REMT theory exam.. 13 Aug (I think!) --> Science, waves, etcetcetc...

- REMT 90-second ringtone assignment --> by 24 Aug (coming up with a ringtone for the GALAXY NEXUS phone).

- Music theory exam.. sometime.. soon? ._. I think it's between 13-17 Aug also. blah hah.

- Synthesis & Composition (SYNC) -> submit all 5 exercises by 24 Aug (IM LEFT WITH THE LAST!! MUAHAHHA and a bit of touch up on the second last. (:)

- General Education (aka GenEd) -- video url to be sent to class monitor by this Sunday. Word doc/report by next thursday (wed actually, cos need to print out report after submitting to SafeAssign to check plagiarism score..). Presentation MAY BE next Thursday. Sequence at random.

HAHA.whoa. kay that's really a lot. uh-huh. no worries. I've got everything under control. uh-huh............... heh.

._.

Comments