Monday Bluez

Monday Bluez

You guys might be wondering why I put that as a heading since it's Tuesday now. Simple reason, it's currently 12.37am, Tuesday.

Recently I thought I'd be pretty busy and stressed, but looks like this week will be a clear sky for me! :D :D I've long settled practicing for my musicianship class, a little more and it'd be good enough for an 8/10! Would need to now start practicing on my natural, harmonic, melodic minor scales as well.. a little not used to it, but thanks to music theory I'm learning pretty fast :D Thank God for this opportunity to learn theory! :D :D Haha, I am not eligible to go apply for NAFA after I'm done with this module :p nah, just kidding. This music theory thingy's just good to have and apply whenever I guess. not just for entry requirement to NAFA.

Well, I woke up today feeling pretty dizzy and still in the mode of just got out of my dream - literally. haha, I felt as if I just opened the door from my dream to reality, and I took pretty long to adjust to reality. Today was pretty tough, having a lot of assignments from musicianship class, but fret not! I've completed 3/4 of it! :D Yep, the last quarter is the practicing all the minor scales of C, D, E, F, G and A. (:

More updates! I'm ahead of time for math and it looks like it'll mostly be revision for the next 1-2 weeks or so before I learn something completely new.. "Fourier Analysis". It's said to be learnt in 2nd year of uni.. or somewhere along those lines..

Well.. on to my next two modules which I don't quite fancy much, but enjoy a little.... Synthesis and Composition. The practical is pretty fun, but when it comes to doing exercises (graded), it's really... wah. I need LOTS of time to do it. And I really don't like that 100-word summary of composition thingy -.- Hmm.. oh yeah, the other is REMT. Although as much as I don't really like the theory of it (has weird theorems and stuff to remember. scientific ones.. basically.. technology.. yes..), I've made an effort to study it. YES. I drew a mind map. YES. I'm gonna study it like how I studied my subjects in secondary school. YES. I need to pass it otherwise I won't graduate. And YES.... k nothing else.

Hmm.. okay. I don't have much to say already. haha! DMAT rocks! YAY. heh.

Comments