Second Half

Second Half

It really felt like it was just the end of the first half of the semester two days ago. Sigh.

Yesterday commemorates the second half of the semester! :\ I remember slacking for about 2hours ++ during musicianship class because or teacher had 4 1/2 hours for our class and she was already done after barely 2 hours or so. So I decided to watch one piece for the last 1 hour. :p :p

Class? Well, the first lesson was supposedly music theory (MUST), and I was supposed to present yesterday, but my teach. was sick so there was no lesson really and I just stoned. -.-" Cos rushed my presentation the previous night, adding in all the animation to finish it off. Hmm.. But I do think I should add more stuff... I shall see(:

... I just realized I added the references for my presentation slides + programme notes together and attached it to the programme notes.. when I was just supposed to attached the bibliography references to the programme notes....... =.=

AIYARH. I'm so tired my mind's not even working properly. haha so many typos and mistakes. blah. whatever -.-"

Well, I just checked and I think my hols after sem 1, my break's from 1/9/2012 - 14/10/2012. Hmm... I THINK.

Comments