Mid-hols

Mid-hols

Time flies ._.

I'm really beginning to miss my 6-month holiday before school. BWAHH. T-T

Hmm.. well, just to update a bit right now, I'm progressing with my two projects: music theory and GenEd. Just done with the written presentation, gonna be submitting to SafeAssign to see my plagiarism score.. then gotta get started on the 10-minute oral presentation soon.. For GenEd, I'm done with most of the research on the causes of age discrimination.. Gotta do more research based on different perspectives next(:

Alright! So... life? Well, I find that I'm blogging different now. Still thinking whether I should change this to my personal blog or "update blog". If you get what I mean. Seems like I'm writing/expressing my personal thoughts elsewhere.. which is true.. haha! :p Well, I do have something to write here though. I thought about this a few weeks ago, while my mom was sending me to school early in the morning where it was still pretty dark and gloomy, kinda looked like it was gonna rain.

"And it was mostly on the rainy days - or when the skies are dark - where you see cars stepping on brakes very often and their back lights on. We're the cars, the rain signifies our down-pouring moments and the dark skies signifies the moments when we're lost. Just like any other regular downpours, there'd be traffic jams and what not, but still, that doesn't hold us back, it doesn't stop us and change our minds on our destination. We move on. Slowly, but surely. The lights we see, just like the true light, it brings us hope. Hope that will get you through the jam, hope that, when all seems lost, the light will guide you. But notice that, when here we are, having our own problems, we tend to forget people around us. People who too, have problems of their own. You see, when things get rough and sometimes inconvenience you and that leads to a chain of other people, we all have a light in us. A light that God gave us to encourage the other on. And not long before you know it, you'll see everyone with the light. The light that motivates everybody to move on. The light that encourages. The light that will never leave us. Remember the light. Be a blessing to others."

Alright. Not sure if that made any sense, but well, I just had that thought when there literally was a jam in the morning and I was like -__- the whole way. Haha, I felt an inspiration to interpret and be optimistic! wait. that doesn't sound right. AIYAR. I've been sleeping a lot yesterday and today. so, my mind's probably becoming lazy :p :p

HAHAHAHA okok, I hoped that encouraged some of you guys out there who bothered to read my blog. (: (: (:

Comments