FOOD TRIP!

FOOD TRIP!

yep! as the title states, I went on a food trip today :D :D

Hehe it's pretty much the first time going to different places to fulfill the many cravings I have on my food list - and yep! first time with Ben too :D Hehe, well, my list isn't that long, but despite that, we were both pretty full at the end of the day! I was extremely bloated.

Here's the list!
- Apple Strudel @ Bugis Junction
- Soup Bowl (Clam Chowder) @ Kovan's Double Spout
- Seafood Fried Rice @ Kovan's Double Spout
- Daim Cake @ IKEA (Tampines)
- Banana Split @ Bugis Junction's Swensen's

yum.... hehe! After today shall have porridge for the the whole day tomorrow ._.

Seems like everyone's falling sick.. I'd probably passed the virus to my dad, daryl passed to ben, regina's also sick - losing her voice~ haha! oh dear. virus spread! :s :s

ok so random. ok.

Well, I'm really looking forward to the coming days this week! It'll be more dates with Ben as well as a celebration to commemorate our 2nd year of friendship on 7th June, this thursday! :D :D :D yay! can't wait! :D :D haha ah well. and the other boring stuff that awaits me.. two projects: one for music theory, a study on Beethoven's Moonlight, and the other project's regarding a study on aged discrimination (for GenEd). boring....

k, that's all for this random post! :D

kthxbai.

Comments