Second Day of Poly Life

Second Day of Poly Life

No, I'm not gonna do this every day -.-

Just updating a bit.. GWAAAAA!!! I'M GONNA GET AN IPAD! FOR THE COURSE DUH. BUT WHO CARES? AHHHHHHH HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA AND AHHHHH CAN USE THE LOGICPRO SOFTWARE AHHH AHHH AHHHH!!!! IT'S A SUPER DUPER COOL SOFTWARE, THAT ALLOWS YOU TO COMPOSE SONGS WITH THE KEYS!! TO PLAY THE DRUMS, ETC. JUST LIKE GARAGEBAND. ONLY BETTER!!!!

And no, neither am I advertising any apple product. :p

Today had to buy some music theory book which cost me $48.50 T-T oh man. And looks like all my modules are pretty manageable - I THINK - except for the music theory one.. the most stress one... need to do tons of presentations and quizzes/tests.. I can't even tell what's CA1, MST, CA2, Test. When's when?! gahh... so confusing.. every teach. use different um.. acronym...?

Ah well, no time to complain.. Tests start next week. oh gosh. and only second day of school ._.

Gotta go read the music theory textbook later for tmr.. ahh and have my dinner too! gosh ._. so stress. why do people say year 1 slack? -.-"

Comments