Piled up

Piled up

Yup, as the title of this post said it, I've got things piled up on my plate and got so many things to do, so little time to get it all done.. :s

This week was supposed to be my rest week since I've graduated from SERVE last week. However, things didn't exactly go the way I planned it. It's quite depressing enough as it is.. then comes the additional things I'd almost forgotten to do like getting headphones before school starts, doing the worship thingy for this sat.. sigh. I can go around looking just like this every day ->> -_______-

Well, at least I'm thankful for the short time of rest here and there every day, and I could say, yesterday was the best day ever, where I did absolutely nothing but relax. So.. Here are the things I've to do:

1) Get new headphones before school starts
2) Settle worship thingy ASAP
3) Keep checking my school websiteSSS for updates (what class, class timetable, etc)
4) Prepare documents for the SP scholarship thing
- still worried a bit.. cos I applied for the scholarship via safari when they said strictly internet explorer ._. oh boy.
5) Chord my song
6) Chord Auntie Kellyn's song
7) Get ready for the starting of school next week! the orientation program thing! GAHHHHHH

SO not looking forward to orientation. I think I'll just go on the second and third day -_-

ah well, other than these stuff... I needa keep up with my leisure activities too! One Piece, currently at ep 271. Bleach, currently at right after the big battle (can't remember the ep number cos I stopped watching it for quite some time). Aiming to bring Orlie for a walk twice a week at least. Advance my neopet. On random days, cook dinner (I know this isn't leisure but... ah well.).

AND WATCH RANDOM TV! :O :O

random channels I mean.

Oh! well well well, won't you look at the time now, it's phineas and verb on disney channel! okay, shall go watch. And that's all for this post!

kthxbai.

Comments