First Day of Poly Life

First Day of Poly Life

Well.. turned out to be, much different than I thought it'd be :\

First day of poly life felt like the first day of a secondary school life, a first day in a new class, etc. The people here're pretty friendly and so's my teach. for my module, "musicianship"! yay! Teacher Candice FTW! :D She's really encouraging.

Today learnt on relative pitching and perfect pitch... Then we did many exercises (since it was a tutorial) and paired up to practice intervals, and we have to stand in front of class (of 10) and "sing" =.=" Oh terrible. And there's this guy in my class who's really zai.. During class when we tried the piece, "Melody.. Young something...", and I think He was either first or the first few to present it to the class.. and he added his own stuff and played it really fast, when the score sheet clearly said, "NOT FAST." eh-hem. but okay lah, very creative(:

Lots of funny people in my class and today just made some new friends(: One who graduated from JC and entered poly (this course), another same age as me, another who puts really thick eyeliner but she looks pretty :D, and another (whom I didn't really get to talk to) pretty tomboyish. oh! and one more.. I forgot her name :\ :\

OH and the food court/canteen here is really crowded. I mean it.

._.

And I don't know why, but haven't be able to eat as much as I usually do, which means I get full really easily and I've been losing weight :s but hey, I'm not into any mental disorder or anything k. haha...... just weird :s maybe it's cos I'm too anxious, entering a new environment :p pretty cool too. OH! There's a dj too. we can see him. them. whatever. But it's so unusual and so cool! It's like I can seriously, actually tell myself, I'm finally free from sec school life. muahahhahaa! and all that rules and stuff (of course, there're still some, like coming on time, for learning & discipline's sake), wearing uniforms, etcetc.

Yay! Really excited for tmr! :D :D Gonna be learning math =.= first period.. haha draining but, oh well, I love so I hope I'll love the syllabus covered during this sam and the next, and so on. Well, back to practicing differentiation and integration (my fav topics of A math), trigo, and logarithms.. -.- etcetc.

Looking forward to tmr! :D

~

Random comment: I love wednesday. 1-3pm. music theory. only. lesson. AND OFF I GO, LEAVING THE SCHOOL COMPOUNDS MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! -> well. only for this week though. bleghhhhhh.

Comments