Update!

Update!

Whee! Yesterday was the day I played the grand piano after so many years haha.. got me a little nervous, but I felt really great playing it! Love the sound quality and all :D :D Well, a little update so far, as for my qt, I'm still doing one 1&2 Tim, Titus as well as the Psalms. As for the first qt material, I'm still on lesson 2, got a feeling it'll last me 4 months more or so, with the study of psalms on alternate days.. As for the psalms, I'm done with book III! Moved on to book IV about a few days ago. Gonna be doing Psalm 91 today I think(;

And besides that, this is the last week of SERVE! I mean, the lessons part, that is. After which there'll be the attachment for 5 days, I'm attached to SACC (Hospital). Hmm.. gonna be with some of my group members as well as some members from other groups cos the attachment doesn't follow the current grouping we're in now.. Anyways, gonna make new friends!(: (: and bleh, I'm one of the two leaders in my group(going to SACC) -.-

Hmm.. since it's nearing the end of the lessons where we see everyone every day, my group and the other groups are thinking of organizing a combined group games day on thurs.. hmm :o And yupp, spending more time with each other(: Today went to plaza singapura.. had lunch at mox burger and some people from group 3 came too(: haha after which me and some girls went to daiso to look for stuff... Turns out they don't sell the pop-up/squishy jap words stickers anymore): ): gnah.... was hoping I could find it there): ): Ah well, shall look elsewhere.. :\ Later decided to go shop for black pants (required for mission trip), but bought a book instead. haha! The title of the book is, "The Lovely Bones." Yes, I know it sounds creepy, but it's a really nice book. A little sad, but interesting!(: Shall post a review on it as soon as I'm done (if I remember too haha!) :D :D

Alright! that's probably all for the updates for today!(: (:

OHOHH!! and tomorrow's valentine's day! Can't wait! :D :D :D :D :D

Comments