SACH

SACH

My attachment to sach has finally ended yesterday.. pretty tiring since I'm the group leader and have to do my best to keep the group energy level to medium or something. :s and apparently my other group leader very slack. sheesh. very annoying also. so i did most of the work -.-

Well, I didn't really mind or cared. Cos I was more focused on the activities done there, what I can give, what experience will I have when I'm there. And I guess it really pays off when I got to interact with an old lady patient (76 yrs old), and I don't think I can reveal much info here, neither can I upload a picture of her and me and my two other friends, steffi and deborah..... But really, seeing her smile is like the best thing in the world. Being able to make someone's day, really cheered me up and made me feel all those tiring things I did before meeting her or during the attachment really paid off when I saw her really enjoying herself talking to my friends and me. :D :D Another step to my goal!

Hmm.. lots of stuff to be said, but just to say, it was definitely not just a boring attachment as some previous servers might have thought local missions were. It was so so much more.(:

Comments