Cant wait!!

Can't wait!!

Simply can't wait for O levels to end!! :D :D

I've heard shocking news about the bell curve for e&a math going up to as high as 93 and 80+......


wow -.-

Well I'm done with most of my papers and I must say I've conquered it! :D Well, although I might not get my desired results, I know I've done exceedingly well, even better than prelims for sure :D And so happy! Today ss sri lanka came out for seq and birth rate in sg came out for sbq!! wheee both studied the day before :p Can't believe it, but ss is my worst subject, and this time I really feel confident of passing. I hope I dont fail ....... seq was really easy I think. At least for the first question :p The second question not sure but I did my best to answer both of them. I mean, the entire paper. wahahahhahahahhaaa okay I'm going nuts =.=

Ah.. first time I'll get to relax and have a long break before school (don't know where yet) starts next year.. Looking forward to the future and I really hope I get my A1 for a math cos I've been studying really hard for it.. ): ):

Hmm.. up next week (wed) is my second last paper: Human Geog. 4 qns choose 1. eeek! development please please come out as full qn T-T hehehheee okay .. only had time to blog today. Starting tmr must mug for wednesday already, but definitely less intense(: (:

cya! :D

ohoh and all the best for the rest of the papers sec 4/5s! :D

Comments