Cambridge dinner 2011

"PROM"

Wheee~ I'm back from prom! (held yesterday at goodwood park hotel) :D :D hehe apparently ours wasn't called prom cos we wanted to be special so it's now known as Cambridge dinner (:

Preparation was pretty chaotic and impromptu but I guess it all turned out well and I saw many pretty pretty gals during c.d. night! :D Our ex-ex-principal, ex-principal and current principal as well as the sec 4 teachs came down that day to celebrate with us(: Took many photos and ate a lot .... ohohohoh! and they served my favourite fish! O-O ....... of which its name I had forgotten .............. :p

Well I had a really satisfying dinner and great time with my friends that night :D hahaa partying like crazy and took loads of photos........ which can be found on fb(: hmmm.. ohoh! and I'd learnt how to play daidi too! Won my all-time-thrashers-of-the-game friends on the third go at the game :p hahaa... after which I got thrashed countless times ._.

Oh well, what matters is that I really really had fun :D hehe really happy that I got to look really glam for once :p

ok! Up next, the events for the week.

I've got... class chalet tomorrow, for a day, not gonna be staying. And it's gonna be at changi! yayy same place where YE chalet was held at last year :D haha don't think it'll be the same unit though. For friday, I've got nothing on till the evening where I'll be in church attending the cambodian mission trip meeting.(: Gotta think of more games for the youths there and gotta work hard on the songs I'll be playing for them there. So far I've only found As The Deer, and composed (guzheng notes) the verse only. Have yet to touch the link to the chorus and the chorus.. I think there's a lot of practice that we gotta start doing as well, like the puppet skit and skit(s), etc.

As for saturday, I'll be attending Leaders' Retreat in the morning, slack in the afternoon and probably....... have dinner with Tigris? I hope there will be... otherwise I'd probably be stoning at home or going window shopping around nex alone):

Sunday.. service?(:

Yupp, that's all for this week peeps! Peace ouuttttt!

Comments