it's done

Yupp, it's done! (:

Don't ask me what. 'Cos for some reason, my STM is getting really bad and I think if you keep asking, I'll just keep quiet or keep saying 'no, I will not tell you' until I forget what we were talking about. oh crap, I don't wanna get early dimensia ._. how it's spelt again ..?

I have to catch up with my friends for revision, ugh! and duane! pause with the life talk now, I think if I don't get started or straighten my mind at least, I might just break down this week. No need to feel sorry or pity me, whatsoever. I mean, okay, what am I talking? -.- you can, but I won't care. and DON'T SAY YOU USED TO SAY THAT AND SO ON AND SO FORTH JUST TO MAKE ME GET YOUR POINT. 'Cos I already do. Yes, it's my choice. so yeah. shh. But maybe for now I can put your advice into consideration. I mean, it does make sense .. so.. yeah. I need all the help I can get. Like you said, I can't do it alone. It's no way for a one man's job.

Hmm.. I came home with my ipod alive again after charging it. yup ... yesterday it had a heart attack and went away from earth. When I came home, it just so happened to be revived and alive again :D

Anyways, since I'm back, I'm gonna start reading through all my notes for natural vegetation then! See everyone so kan chiong, even I'm scared ._. GAHH!! my concentration level is running low nowadays ._. haha! okayokay, focus. yupp. so ... yeah. Bought green contacts and regina gave me a BIG, HUGE, .. massive.. discount! :D 'Cos it was a buy three, get one free. pair, I mean. And she bought her brown one too. So split. but she really got me a birthday present. and what's that? OH YES!!! MEG CABOT'S THIRD BOOK OF AIRHEAD!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awesomeness! and so is my itouch that has just been revived! yeahyeahyeah ooooo yeahhhhhh... okay. HAHA going high... *eh-hem* ..

Alrights, time to go. More work less chat. Cya! (:

Comments