'USELESS'

Firstly, I borrowed a book .
Secondly, I was busy with practise
for upcoming SYF .
Thirdly, I was TOOO busy with it .
Lastly, I didn't even READ it .

PRESSURE + HOOOTTTT!!!!! x-x

SYF is next tuesday, 21 Apr .
Do come down to support us,
if can +_+ @ REPUBLIC POLY .
About 12 or 12 plus .
EEEEEEEK ):
I very scared for SYF mannn ..
JOY came down to see us yesterday (:
Supported us, i HOPE what she said was
what she really really, hontoni, meant .
As the competition is drawing closer,
all of us in guzheng tuan really scared,
those who're not scared, are those BOCHAP ones .
Schedule tight, late dinners,
not enough sleep, all VERY tired .
At least I know that there are TWO people
"non-guzhengnist" out there, who knows how we feel .

Yesterday had gastris pain .
UGHH!!! Stupid lah, very hard to get the point!!
He got so mad, soso, VERY mad .
I sensed it, EVERYONE sensed it .
MICHELLE!! PLEASEOHPLEASE dun make him angrier .
Although this is not his fiercest, u do NOT want to see him that way .
It's terrible, WAYYY terrible .
Yesterday was so tired, felt like a total SLOP .
A PIGG!!!

ZOEY FORGOT TO WAKE ME UP YESTERDAY!!

Comments